- length: by request (max 12000 mm)
- ground width: 1200 mm
- max width: by picking frame kind
- max heigth: 4900 mm
- working width: on request
- working length: on request
- working height: on request (max 1850 mm)
- max workpiece weigth: 200 kg
- cycles: max 8/min
- installed power: 6kw
- options and special versions on request
Bridge movers for average capacity loads
Axel is an automatic bridge mover with two controlled axes for handling products – panels, packs, sheets, etc., in particular - in the wood, glass, metal, packaging and other sectors, by using appropriate gripping members with which it may be equipped.
Operation: automatic collection and depositing from one or more source stations to one or more target stations, according to the required operating logics.
Utilisation: Axel is fit to be used on production lines as panel loader or unloader, and serves as an automatic warehouse for panels, profiles, packs, cardboards, etc. It may also be used when translation or sorting of the above-mentioned products is required, e.g. on unframing, squaring, edging, smoothing, milling, painting lines etc.
- high utilisation flexibility with maximum reliability
- simple and sturdy mechanism, sliding on thermoplastic wheels
- collision avoidance system in descending vertical movements
- maintenance is reduced to the minimum
- maximum attention to operator’s safety.
- Axel with sucker gripping unit
- Axel with vacuum pad gripping unit
- Axel with gripping unit
- Sliding truck on wheels with foreground horizontal and vertical transmission
- Motor drive units