- length: on request
- width: on request (max 13800 mm)
- max heigth: 4900 mm
- working length: on request
- working width: on request (max 10500 mm)
- working height: on request (max 1850 mm)
- max workpiece weigth: 200 kg
- medium cycles: 3/min
- installed power: 8kw
- options and special versions on request
Bridge crane movers for average capacity loads
Axel 3X is an automatic bridge crane mover with three controlled axes for handling products – panels, packs, sheets, etc., in particular - in the wood, glass, metal, packaging and other sectors, by using appropriate gripping members with which it may be equipped.
Operation: automatic collection and depositing from one or more source stations to one or more target stations, according to the required operating logics.
Utilisation: Axel is fit to be used on production lines as panel loader or unloader, and serves as an automatic warehouse for panels, packs, cardboards, etc. It may also be used when translation or sorting of the above-mentioned products is required. Particularly suitable for automatic warehouse functions.
3rd axis: withthis version, Axel can collect and deposit in both directions and serve big-sized areas.
- high utilisation flexibility with maximum reliability
- simple and sturdy mechanism, sliding on thermoplastic wheels
- collision avoidance system in descending vertical movements
- maintenance is reduced to the minimum
- maximum attention to operator’s safety.
Pictures from catalogue:
- Axel with sucker gripping unit
- Axel with vacuum pad gripping unit
- Axel with gripping unit
- Detail of sliding structure with perimeter fence
- Service console dedicated to product loading/unloading