- length: by request (max 8000 mm)
- ground width: 1000 mm.
- max/max heigth: 4800 mm
- working width: on request
- working length: on request
- working height: on request (max 1850 mm)
- max workpiece weigth: 50 kg
- cycles: max 6/min.
- installed power: 2.5 kw
- options and special versions on request
Bridge movers for low capacity loads
Brio is an automatic bridge mover with two controlled axes for handling products – panels, packs, sheets, etc., in particular - in the wood, glass, packaging and other sectors, by using appropriate gripping members with which it may be equipped.
Operation: automatic collection and depositing from one or more source stations to one or more target stations, according to the required operating logics.
Utilisation: Brio is particularly fit to be used on production lines as a loading or unloading device for panels, profiles, packs, etc. It is mainly applied for interlocking squaring, edging, spraying, packaging, assembly, quality control lines, and in general where a low weight product handling, at low or average speed, is requested.
- high utilisation flexibility with maximum reliability
- simple and sturdy mechanism, sliding on nylon wheels
- maximum noiseless operation
- maintenance is reduced to the minimum
- maximum attention to operator’s safety.
- maximum output against a moderate investment
- Brio with gripping unit with five rows of feeding suckers for cardboard
- Brio with gripping unit with one row of feeding suckers for packages
- Brio with tilting gripping unit for sheets of glass
- Horizontal sliding trolley with vertical sliding column
- Rotating storage trolley