- length: on request (max 7000 mm)
- width: 3500 mm
- heigth: 2300 mm
- working height: 900 +/- 25 mm
- working width: max 200 mm
- min.workpiece length: 500 mm
- max workpiece length: on request (max 6000 mm)
- working height: 100 mm
- max workpiece weigth: 50 kg
- arms quantity: on request
- arms pitch: 300 mm or multiple
- working speed: 20-70 mt/min.
- cycles: 25 pz/min. max
- installed power: 3-6kw
- options and special versions on request
Automatic loader/unloader of racks for profiles
Climber is a rack loader/unloader that can be used for profiles in general, especially in the wood and glass sector, on painting lines; the machine manages automatically the depositing and collection of profiles on the arms of the rack, in a side position as to the profile processing line.
Operation: as loader, it collects the parts to be painted from the rack and places them on the painting line, whereas as unloader it collects the parts coming from the painting line and places them on the rack. Normally, these parts are collected individually, but it is also possible to collect them in a lengthwise multiple row, according to the arm configuration.
Utilisation: Climber is used generally on spray, film and vacuum-operated painting lines; on request, it is equipped with a practical automatic rack changing system that allows a continuous working cycle.
- Spares the operators a difficult and awkward work: difficult because the parts are covered with wet paint, awkward due to the difficult manual storing operation on the rack.
- Loads and unloads profiles having a considerable weight and size, difficult to manage by hand, even with the help of various operators; for this reason, the investment is quickly amortised.
- This allows a higher output compared to profiles managed by hand.
- Simple and sturdy mechanism.
- Maintenance is reduced to the minimum.
- Maximum attention to operator’s safety.
- Cantilevered arms
- Roller transmission detail
- Rack connecting hook