- length: on request (max 8000 mm)
- ground width: 1200 mm
- max width: according to the type of picking frame
- max height: 4900 mm
- working width: on request
- working length: on request
- working height: on request (max 1850 mm)
- max workpiece weight: 100 kg
- cycles: max 12/min.
- installed power: 6kw
- options and special versions on request
Quick bridge movers for average capacity loads
Jet is an automatic bridge mover with two controlled axes for handling products – panels, packs, sheets, etc., in particular - in the wood, glass, packaging and other sectors, by using appropriate gripping members with which it may be equipped.
Operation: automatic collection and depositing from one or more source stations to one or more target stations, according to the required operating logics.
Utilisation: Jet is particularly fit to be used on production lines as a loading or unloading device for panels, profiles, packs, etc. It is mainly applied for interlocking squaring, edging, spraying lines, and in general if a quick product handling is requested.
- high utilisation flexibility with maximum reliability
- simple and sturdy mechanism, sliding on steel guides
- maximum noiseless operation
- maintenance is reduced to the minimum
- maximum attention to operator’s safety.
Pictures from catalogue:
- Jet with gripping unit with 2 rows of feeding suckers
- Jet with gripping unit with 1 row of feeding suckers
- Jet with vacuum pad gripping unit
- Horizontal sliding trolley
- Vacuum pump