- length: 650/850 mm
- width: 2600 mm
- heigth: 2100 mm
- working height: 900 +/- 50 mm
- min.workpiece length: 1200 mm
- working height: 70 mm
- working width:1300 mm
- working speed: 3-15 mt/min.
- max brush diameter: 300 mm
- brush speed: 200-500 rpm
- exhaust hood connection: 100 mm
- installed power: 7kw
- options and special versions on request
Automatic brushing machine for panel edges
Lappy is an automatic brushing machine for edges of doors or panels in general, by means of brushes with flexible bristle.
Operation: self-positioning of one or both brushes automatically, according to the width and/or position of the door on the conveying system.
Utilisation: Lappy is fit for works in line with other machines but can also be used alone; in this case, it is necessary to add a load transfer at the entrance.
- high precision in door measurement
- sturdy and precise mechanism, with sliding on ball recirculation guides
- easy to use thanks to a quick brush changing
- maximum attention to operator’s safety.
- laser for measuring the doors
- series of pressure units at the entrance of the conveying roller covered with pvc
- brush motor with suction cap: collision avoidance system in the foreground
- adjustment levels of the vertical and angular position of the brushes
- brush in working position