Automatic spraying machine for profiles
Linea is an automatic spraying machine with belt conveyor for applying paints, hues and liquid products in general on wooden, metal and plastic sections etc., with automatic spray guns.
Operation: the machine intercepts automatically the incoming profiles, allowing to optimise the paint, in particular:
- cutback paint, compared to manual painting, thanks to the overspray control.
- reduced obstruction of the filtering systems and a subsequent improved respect for the environment
- constant application quality for small and big product quantities.
Utilisation: Lineais particularly fit for high production volumes; since it is possible to measure as much as one likes different working parameters, it is easy to obtain the desired quality in relation to the quantity to be produced.
It is applied in the wooden sector, for painting frames, jambs, skirting boards, parquet, profiles for furniture and building industry, etc.
- moderate investment against high productivity
- easy cleaning operations
- easy and user-friendly
- very little maintenance operations
- big filtering areas
Pictures from catalogue:
- interception system – part entrance
- gun supports
- suction conveyors with paint recovery tanks
- suction with extractable trolley to facilitate cleaning operations
- big suction filters