- length: 3600 mm
- width: 4200 mm
- heigth: 2620 mm
- working height: 900 +/- 50 mm
- working width: 1300 mm
- working height: 50 (100) mm
- min.workpiece length: 250 mm
- working speed: 1.5-8 mt/min.
- oscillation speed: 40-60 stroke/min.
- exhaust fan: 10000 mc/h
- installed power: 9 kw
- options and special versions on request
Automatic oscillating spraying machine for panels, with paper conveyor
Neospray, paper version, is an automatic spraying machine with conveyor equipped with disposable paper, with two oscillating arms, for applying paints, glues, hues and liquid products in general on full panels or without windows, rectangular or shaped, flat or profiled, by means of automatic spray guns.
Operation: the machine recognises automatically part shapes and dimensions. This function allows to optimise painting, in particular:
- cutback paint, compared to manual painting, thanks to the overspray control.
- reduced obstruction of the filtering systems and a subsequent improved respect for the environment
- constant application quality for small and big product quantities.
The main characteristic of the disposable paper conveyance is its functional capacity in connection with the maximum cleanliness of the part conveyance member.
Utilisation: Neospray was conceived to be used on small and average productions, where a frequent colour change and an extremely functional capacity is required.
It is applied when painting wooden, glass and plastic gifts and fancy goods, panels and doors, etc.
- moderate investment against high productivity
- reduced cleaning operations and machine preparation
- easy to use also for small quantities of parts
- colour changing in a very short time
- Big filtering areas
- reading system – part entrance
- oscillating gun unit
- big suction filters (on request on extractable trucks)
- input paper issuing system
- output paper collection system