Sab – Sab/D
- length: 800 mm (1180 mm Sab/D)
- externa/total width: 3500 mm
- height: 2605 mm
- working height: 900 +/- 50 mm
- working width: max 1300 mm
- working height: 50 (100) mm
- min.workpiece length: 1500 mm
- working speed: /on request
- gun adjustment speed: 25 mt/min
- exhaust fan: 6000 mc/h
- installed power: 2 kw
- options and special versions on request
Sab – Sab/D
Automatic spraying machine for edges
Sab – Sab/D is an automatic spraying machine for edges, with internal galvanised roller conveyer, with self-adjusting arm (arms), for applying paints, glues, hues and liquid products in general on external lengthwise edges of rectangular panels with or without windows, by means of automatic spray guns; Sab has an automatic fixed and adjustable spray gun for parts in transit aligned on one side, whereas the spray guns of Sab/D can be automatically adjusted.
Operation: the machine automatically recognises the width of the parts coming from the line; the spray guns are perfectly positioned with this function allowing to optimise painting, in particular:
- cutback paint, compared to manual painting, thanks to the overspray control.
- reduced obstruction of the filtering systems and a subsequent improved respect for the environment.
- constant application quality for small and big product quantities.
Utilisation: Sab – Sab/D is particularly fit for an average and big output, since it is designed for line work; the machine is particularly fit for door machining.
- Moderate investment against high productivity
- Line dimensions reduced to a minimum
- Reduced machine maintenance and preparation
- Easy and user-friendly
- Big filtering areas, referring to low product quantity applied to the machine
Pictures from catalogue:
- reading system – part entrance
- spray gun movement unit and collection tanks (Sab/D)
- adjustable spray gun supporting arms
- internal box with precleaner
- extractable end cleaner