Part return conveyer
Trip is a series of conveyers for returning to the operator the parts machined on machines in transit and on several line machines; the Trip conveyer series includes:
- part return roller conveyer (roller curve + linear roller)
- part return roller and belt conveyer
- part return ribbon conveyer
- part return air + ribbon conveyer
- special part return conveyer
Operation: as conveyers, normally with part direction reverse function, at the same level or with a different return level; the Trip part return conveyer series make use of the best technologies in the field of transportation and transmission systems.
The choice of the type of conveyer mainly depends on the products to be conveyed and on the dynamic conveying conditions.
Utilisation: Trip is normally used to return the parts to the operator, on flanging machines, single-sided lapping machines and punching machines for wood panels or the like, glass, and whenever it is possible to entrust a single operator with the loading and unloading functions of the machine, or of a line of machines.
- High constructional quality
- Sturdy and reliable mechanism
- Maintenance is reduced to the minimum
- Maximum attention to operator’s safety
- Quick amortisation of the investment
- Part return roller and belt conveyer mod. Trip-ru-ci…
- Part return ribbon conveyer mod. Trip-3na…
- Part return air + ribbon conveyer mod.. Trip-va-na…
- Special part return conveyer (e.g. part return ribbon conveyer with 2 levels+pushing device)
- Special part return conveyer (e.g. part return ribbon conveyer with roller elevator)