- working length: 1300 mm
- length: min.1600 mm
- working width: max 3200 mm
- standard external width: max 4300 mm
- working height: min.800 mm
- load capacity: 200 kg
- speed conveyor: on request
- installed power: depending on load capacity-speed
- options and special versions on request
Upset-2Pc-Pa is a tipper for panels moving crosswise; a special support structure supported on 2 pins up to the 2 ends contains 2 overlapping belt conveyors , one of which equipped with a locking comb for panel.
This machine is able to overturn single panels or stacks, in axis with the centerline of the feeding conveyor so that after the overturning, the same panels can move in axis on the same line of arrival.
Operation: The machine gets the panel (or a panel stack) at the infeed and places it lengthwise on its conveyor. Then the machine block the piece or stack i by a special comb and all the locking unit rotates. After the opening of the comb, the panel is on the opposite belt top now placed at the bottom, ready to come out in one direction or another, according to the line requirements.
Use: Upset-2Pc-Pa is usually used for the tipping of panels on painting line when both sides must be painted and whenever it is necessary processing of both sides of panels.
The tilter can be used as a simple transfer, deactivating the function of tipping.
- Highest quality of construction
- Sturdy and reliable mechanics
- Reduced maintenance
- High productivity
- Utmost care for operator’s safety